Makita DTD134Z 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver, Variable Speed, Reversible
Compact and Lightweight Design with Overall Length of 5-7/16"
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- NEW Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Circuit Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Increased Max. Torque of 1,370 in. lbs.
- One-Touch Bit Holder enables quick and easy bit installation
- Battery Power Warning light indicates approximate remaining battery power
- LED Light with Pre-Glow and Afterglow feature
- Glow in the Dark Bumper
- Improved Ergonomic Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
- INCLUDES: Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346449-3)
- Battery: 14.4V Li-Ion
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 3,200 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 1,370 in. lbs (155 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 12.0 m/s2
- Noise Level: 92 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 5-7/16" (138 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
360 degree Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser - Bosch GLL3-330CG