Makita EK7651H 14" Power Cutter (20 mm Arbor)
Automatic Decompression Reduces Required Start Up Force By 40%. The FIRST 4-Stroke Power Cutter Available On The Market! Save The Cost Of The Power Cutter With Fuel Savings AloneDetails:
- Reduced noise and fuel consumption versus competitive 2-stroke models for maximum operator comfort and reduced operational costs
- No fuel mixing prevents damage due to improper fuel mixture and eliminates need to carry separate mixed fuel
- Cleaner 4-stroke emissions limits environmental impact and reduced carbon buildup in engine
- Automatic decompression valve reduces required start up force by 40% versus competitive 2-stroke models
- Pressure compensated carburetor prevents flooding by automatically adjusting to ensure the proper amount of fuel delivery
- Advanced five stage air filtration system provides cleaner air for maximum engine performance
- Designed for maximum performance and durability on heavy duty jobsites
- Reversible cutting arm emables cutting disc to be side or centre mounted for optimal operational versatility in a variety of applications
- Angled fuel tank port enables quick and easy fueling when power cutter is in the upright position
- Integrated guide roller wheels enable fatigue free operation and increased precision during long distance horizontal cutting applications
- INCLUDES: Tool Kit (195488-8), Water Attachment Kit (195533-9), Oil Bottle Set, Prefilter Set (198172-4), Ring Set (196588-7), Spark Plug (168652-4), Starter Rope (444040-2), Dust Bag (166106-5) Shown with Optional Cutting Disk.
- Displacement: 4.6 cu.in (75.6 cc)
- Max. Power: 3.0 kW (4.1 hp)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1/3 Gal (1.1 L)
- No Load Speed (Engine): 9,100 RPM
- Max. Spindle Speed: 4,300 RPM
- Arbor: 20 mm
- Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16" (122 mm)
- Vibration Level: 2.7 m/s??
- Noise Level: 92.7 dB(A)
- Dry Weight: 28.4 lbs (12.9 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.