Bosch SDS-max SpeedXtreme Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
Bosch SpeedXtreme SDS-max drill bits deliver 100% carbide heads with four-cutter design, making them the toughest, long-lasting bits for drilling in reinforced concrete and hard aggregate. The bits provide 5X life vs. competition. The bits are engineered using proprietary diffusion-bonding technology, which bonds carbide and steel at a molecular level. It"s a precise high-heat, high-pressure solid-state welding process that produces jobsite-proven bits. Bosch is the only concrete bit manufacturer to make its own carbide, and 100% quality check on each and every single bit. The bit has a four-cutter design with 180° cutting diameter and 100% power transfer during drilling. The active-centering tip results in rounder hole, while the four 90° side angles create a wide and sharp head keep driving precise holes. The four-flute design aggressively pulls dust away from the work, for fast drilling and longer bit life.
- Long-lasting SDS-max drill bit design - manufactured with 100% carbide head and four-cutter design, making it the long-lasting bit for drilling in reinforced concrete and hard aggregate
- Latest diffusion-bonding technology - provides 5X life vs. competition, for the strongest bond available
- Four-cutter head design - provides 180° cutting diameter and 100% power transfer during drilling
- Four symmetrical 90° side angles - create a wide and sharp tip to aggressively cut through tough material like concrete with rebar
- Active-centering tip - results in rounder holes for precision-anchoring applications, with a wear mark to help deliver precision hole-diameter tolerance
- Bosch-made carbide - advances consistent, quality material; the only concrete bit manufacturer to make its own carbide
- Four-flute design - aggressively pull dust away from the work, keeping the bit tip cooler for longer bit life
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
5 pieces 3-5/8" 11-14 TPI Flexible for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T118BF