3M 7447 6" x 9" Scotch-Brite General Purpose Hand Pad
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
Scotch-Brite Industrial Abrasive Products are a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibres. Combining abrasives into the fibres creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres. Unlike steel wool, this pad won't shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse.
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other non-woven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasive cleans, finishes, grains, denibs, and defuzzes
- Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Applications: Blending, Cleaning, Contour Finishing, Deburring, Finishing, Surface Preparation, Other Door Assembly Applications
- Product Colour: Maroon
- Form Type Hand Pad
- For Use On: Ceramics, Glass, Metal, Plastics, Porcelain, Rubber and Composites, Wood
- Grade: Very fine
- Overall Diameter (Metric): 152.4 mm, 152.4 mm
- Overall Length (Imperial): 9"
- Overall Length (Metric): 22.86 cm
- Overall Thickness (Imperial): 1/4"
- Overall Thickness (Metric): 6.35 mm
- Overall Width (Imperial): 6"
- Overall Width (Metric): 15.24 cm
- Sanding Method: Hand
- Sub Applications: Blending, Contour Finishing
- Sub Industries: Cabinetry, Custom Woodworking and Millwork, Furniture, Metal Fabrication, Primary Wood and Panel Processing
- Substrate: Carbon Steel, Paint, Plastic
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Brown 6" x 9" Coarse Grit NPA 400 Non-woven web for Stainless steel, Metals, Wood
Fein Random Orbit Sander Backing Pad 6" 8H H&L Hard MSF636-1 - 63806101020
Fein White Lambskin Hood-shaped for Polishers 9-1/4" (235mm) - 63723035010