Walter Carbide Core Cut Annular Cutters, Weldon Shank
Carbide Core Cut annular cutters accurately drill large diameter holes in a variety of hard or abrasive materials such as stainless steel, cast iron, tough alloys or composite materials. They outperform and outlast conventional HSS cutters and allow for higher speed and feed rates while requiring less effort to cut through some of the industry's toughest metals.
- Aggressivity and efficiency during the life-time
- Highest quality
- Ideal for drilling hard or uneven materials
- New flute and body design
- Outstanding performance
- Top quality, extra hard carbide inserts
- Carbon steel
- Cast iron
- Iron and steel
- Stainless steel
- Steel rail
- Aluminum, Copper, Brass
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.