5 pieces 3-5/8" 11-14 TPI Flexible for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T118BF
Flexible for Metal blades have bimetal construction for long life and greater flexibility. Designed for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight or curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For medium to thin metals 1/4" to 1/8" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 11-14 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8" overall length, 2-5/8" working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 piece pack
- 5 Blades
- Application: Medium-thin metals 1/8" - 1/4" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Material: Bimetal
- Overall Length: 3-5/8"
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Quantity: 5
- Teeth Per Inch: 11-14 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
- Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
- Type of Cut: Straight Cuts and Long Life
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
5 pieces 4" 14 TPI Special For Plexiglas T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T101A
Clearance Lenox 8" x 3/4" x .035" Pallet Dismantling Reciprocating Saw Blades
Clearance Lenox 9" x 3/4" x .035" Pallet Dismantling Reciprocating Saw Blades