Diablo D1084L 10" 84T Non-Ferrous Metals & Laminate Thin Kerf Blades
Diablo's specialty Non-Ferrous/Plastics thin kerf blade has a Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design for long life and a clean, burr-free finish. Diablo's blade is ideal for on-the-job cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plate, etc.Features:
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for non-ferrous, plastics, & laminates
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laminate Flooring
- Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Plastics, Laminate Flooring*, Melamine, Wood
- *Note: Only cut laminate flooring on a 10" slide miter or table saw
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Diameter: 10"
- Hook Angle: 5Â°
- Kerf: .098"
- Plate: .071"
- Teeth: 84 TCG
- Max RPM: 6,000
- MiterÂ Saw
- Table Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.