DURA-INK 15 Permanent Ink Markers
Ideal for layout work and parts identification, the DURA-INK 15 permanent ink marker has a fine bullet tip for precise marking. The wear-resistant, fast-drying ink and durable tip and barrel makes this marker ideal for industrial environments.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
- Industrial-strength ink is smear- and water-resistant for longer lasting marks
- Extra-tough tip will not spread or mush
- Durable plastic barrel reduces breakage on the jobsite or in-plant
- Built-in clip-cap stores conveniently on back and prevents marker from rolling off work surfaces
- For low corrosion (low chlorides/halogens) applications, see DURA-INK 15- Low Corrosion Color
- Xylene-free ink eliminates health concerns
- Mark Size: 1/16" (1.5mm)
- Metal fabrication
- Automotive and other transportation
- Shipping supply
- Textile industry
- Aviation and aerospace
- Pipes and tubes
- Cloth and fabric (textiles)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 48-22-2322C 9-in-1 Square Drive Ratcheting Multi-bit Driver with bonus 8-in-1 Stubby
Jet 700001 16 Piece Raised Panel SAE Combination Wrench Set 1/4" to 1-1/4"