5/16" Diameter Structural / Lag Screws Round Washer Head Torx (Self-Drive)
AC257 Compliant Construction lag screws are stronger and more durable than ordinary lag screws. The built-on round washer gives a neat, finished appearance. Triple coating shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in ACQ and salt spray conditions. Compatible with pressure treated lumber & can be used with tannic wood such as Cedar and Redwood. Deep cutting threads allow driving ease. Great for ledger boards, heavy timber construction, insulation panels, pole to post and more.
- Smooth Edges give a finished appearance
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads with spiral notches reduce driving torque needed
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point starts quickly without 'walking'
- Knurl on Shank reduces drag
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
6mm-1.00 Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 10.9 Zinc Plated
1/4" Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 5 Zinc Plated