Wafer-S Head Drywall Screws
Designed for light gauge metal applications where low profile head exposure is desired.Super sharp 23?? Streaker point means quick and easy penetration into metal (25-20 ga.), while wafer head provides greater bearing surface. The right screw for K-lath installation.Specifications:
- Head Type:Wafer framing
- Recess Type: #2 Phillips
- Thread Type:Twin lead
- Coating:Clear zinc
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 4,000.
- The wafer head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
Screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 certified and approved. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513, as referenced in ICC ESR report ESR-1271, are approved for use in structures governed by the International Building Code 2006, 2009, 2012, International Residential Building Code 2006, 2009, and 2012.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
6mm-1.00 Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 10.9 Zinc Plated
1/4" Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 5 Zinc Plated