Wafer Head Tek (Self-Drill) Drywall Screws
Designed for heavy gauge metal applications where low profile head exposure is desired.Wafer head provides a greater bearing surface than Pan or Hex Drillers, with a low-profile head exposure. For 20-12 gauge steel.Specifications:
- Head Type: Wafer framing
- Recess Type: #2 Phillips
- Thread Type: Single lead
- Coating: Clear zinc
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 2,500.
- The wafer head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
Screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 certified and approved. The fasteners comply with ASTM C954, as referenced in ICCES report ER-5280 and ESR 1271, are approved for use in structures governed by the International Building Code 2006, 2009, 2012, International Residential Building Code 2006, 2009, and 2012.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.