Bugle Head Coarse Thread Drywall Screws
Attaches gypsum board and wood to wood. Extra sharp, single lead 23° GRABBER point, penetrates quickly. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head.Specifications:
- Head Type: Bugle
- Recess Type: #2 Phillips
- Thread Type: Single lead
- Coating: Phosphate
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance 4 amps minimum and 2500 RPM.
- The Bugle head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or strip out of the work surface.
- For wood to wood connections, minimum penetration should be 7 diameters (e.g. 1-1/4 for #8 fastener)
Screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 certified and approved. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002, as referenced in ICCES report ER-5280 are approved for use in structures governed by the International Building Code 2006, 2009, 2012, International Residential Building Code 2006, 2009, and 2012.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
6mm-1.00 Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 10.9 Zinc Plated
1/4" Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 5 Zinc Plated