FEIN FlashCut General Purpose Cut-off Wheels for Stainless Steel
FEIN FlashCut General Purpose Cut-off Wheels are consistent in their quality, performance and level of safety compliance.
- Specifically designed for universal cutting of steel sheet metal, bar stock and cross sections.
- Cost-effective alternative for all around general purpose use.
- Made from premium aluminium oxide grain and special resin bonding material.
- Formulated for fast cutting performance and a long service life.
Optimized by a smooth cutting action, high lateral stability and minimal pressure required; the .045 thickness allows for quick easy cuts and minimized burr formation.
GP CUT-OFF WHEELS FOR STAINLESS STEEL
Stainless steel, steel and non-ferrous materials. Contaminate-free, no iron, sulphur or chlorine added.
|Part#||Size in||Size mm||RPM|
|Type 27 Depressed-centre|
|F-538341||4-1/2 x .045 x 7/8"||115 x 1.6 x 22.23||13,300|
|F-538999||5 x .045 x 7/8"||125 x 1.6 x 22.23||12,200|
|F-538196||6 x .045 x 7/8"||150 x 1.6 x 22.23||10,200|
|Type 1 Flat|
|F-538781||4-1/2 x .045 x 7/8"||115 x 1.6 x 22.23||13,300|
|F-538142||5 x .045 x 7/8"||125 x 1.6 x 22.23||12,200|
|F-538192||6 x .045 x 7/8"||150 x 1.6 x 22.23||10,200|
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
12" 60 Grit CS 411 XS Discs with cloth backing, self-adhesive (PSA) for Metals
164' KL 385 JF Rolls with cloth backing for Metals, NF metals