BF 10-280 E Start-Set Compact Belt File - Fein (BF10-280ESET)
Shipping 15.09 lb
Start-Set belt file for corners and edges in stainless steel processing.
- FEIN high-performance motor for maximum material removal and constant speed, even under heavy load.
- Easy operation - Tool-free, 180° arm rotation, tool-free belt installation and alignment.
- Start-Set with offset and straight grinding arms for varied applications, ceramic grinding belts for efficient weld seam processing, and fleece belts in various widths for finishing work.
- Ideal belt speeds.
- Perfect belt tracking.
- For belts from 3/32 to 3/4 in wide.
- Infinitely variable speed. Ideal for protection of sensitive surfaces.
- Self-start lock.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Wide range of accessories available.
- Power consumption: 800 Watts
- Power output: 550 Watts
- No load speed: 10,000-28,000 rpm
- Belt speed: 39-105 ft/sec.
- Cable with plug: 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 4.6 lbs
- Belt dimension: 20-1/2 x 3/32 / 1/4 / 3/4 in
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.