GSZ 11-320 Perl Die Grinder 32,500 RPM - Fein (GSZ11-320PERL)
Shipping 9.93 lb
Handy, extremely high performance die grinder with long reach for difficult grinding and deburring work in hard-to-reach locations.
- Long, narrow neck allows tool to reach deep into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Extensive operator protection thanks to KickBack Stop, self-start lock, soft start, and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- Variable speed allows different tools to be used.
- POWERtronic tacho electronics for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- Replaceable rubber neck bearing casing.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
- Power consumption: 1,010 Watts
- Power output: 620 Watts
- No load speed: 9,500 - 32,500 rpm
- Cable with plug: 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 4.6 lbs
- Clamping neck: 1-11/16 in
- Collet for max. : 1/4 in
- Grinding wheel for max. : 2 in
- Milling machine max. dia.: 1/2 in
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.