Canadian Ice Melter 20 kg bag
Alpine's Canadian Ice Melter is a blend of high strength calcium chloride pellets, sodium chloride salt and CMA (Calcium Magnesium Acetate). It melts ice down to -32C (-25F). The melting is exothermic, which means calcium chloride generates heat as it forms brine. This synergistic effect accelerates melting and makes other ingredients perform better.
- Has a high ice melting capacity at extreme temperatures as low as -32C.
- Penetrates fast through ice and snow pack and undercuts the bond with pavement.
- The high strength calcium chloride melts faster and more ice than road salt.
- Does not harm vegetation, or properly air-entrained concrete when used as directed.
Application Rate: 1/4 to 1/2 cup per square yard (50 -100 grams per square meter) depends on the amount of ice or snow on the surfaces
Active Ingredients: Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride and CMA (Calcium Magnesium Acetate)
Bulk Density: 68 lbs/cubic foot (1100 kg /cubic meter)
Packaging: 1000 kg Totes, 20 kg PE bags
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.