Jet 107202 1/2 Ton 15' Lift 115/230V 1PH Electric Chain Hoist - Heavy Duty
Available for in store pick-up or contact us for shipping quote1/2 Ton 15' Lift 115/230V 1PH Electric Chain Hoist - Heavy Duty (107202)
- Available in single phase or three phase models and various voltages (specify when ordering)
- 1/2 ton - 5 ton capacities
- Chain is heat treated, case hardened low wear chain surpassing ISO Class T
- All models complete with chain collector bucket
- Reliable electro-magnetic DC brake engages automatically when power is cut off
- Two button pendant control automatically returns to OFF mode when either button is released
- 24 volt pendant control for operator safety in damp or humid conditions
- Strain relief cable protects electrical connections
- Top and bottom safety hooks designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads
- Upper and lower limit switches protect hoist from damage if load or chain stop contacts body
- Gear train and electrical components completely sealed for use outdoors (cover recommended)
- Modular construction of motor, gear train, and brake assembly allows for quick and easy maintenance
- Single phase hoists equipped with automatic overload protection preset to 110% of rated capacity
- Three phase hoists feature reverse phase protection
- Meets ASME B30.16, CSA, and OSHA standards
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 110 lb (50 kg)
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons) 1/2
- Rated Lifting Capacity (lbs) 1,100
- Standard Lift 15'
- Standard Chain Bucket #2
- Hoisting Speed FPM 14
- Voltage 115 / 230V
- Power Source 1PH
- Head Room 18.9"
- Motor HP 0.6
- Duty Rating in Minutes 25
- Power Cable Length 16'
- Number of Falls 1
- Amps 9.6 / 5.3
- A 6.34"
- B 4.88"
- C 8.82"
- D 12.24"
- H 18.90"
- K 1.42"
Email email@example.com for shipping quote
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.