Jet 120605 2 Ton Beam Clamp With Locking Screw - Heavy Duty
2 Ton Beam Clamp With Locking Screw - Heavy Duty (120605)
- Can be used for suspending loads or inverted as a clamp for vertical lifting of flanged beams
- Jaw design reduces stress on beam flanges by distributing load away from edges
- Equal width jaws assure best possible stability
- Threaded handle allows for ease of installation and portability
- Special locking screw mechanism ensures the unit stays tight, increasing safety
- Can be adjusted to fit securely on a wide range of flange and beam widths
- Built-in suspension bar provides ultra low headroom
- Meets ANSI B30.11 and B30.20 specifications (Certificate included)
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Maximum angle from vertical 15° when used for lifting beams
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 14.168 lb (6.44 kg)
- Capacity (Tons) 2
- Rated Capacity (lbs) 4,000
- Rated Flange Width 2.95" - 9.05"
- Maximum A 9.65"
- Minimum B 7.48"
- Maximum B 14.17"
- C 2.91"
- D .28"
- E 8.46"
- Maximum F 5.31"
- Minimum F 3.07"
- Minimum G 1.10"
- H .80"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.