Jet 120606 3 Ton Beam Clamp With Locking Screw - Heavy Duty
3 Ton Beam Clamp With Locking Screw - Heavy Duty (120606)
- Can be used for suspending loads or inverted as a clamp for vertical lifting of flanged beams
- Jaw design reduces stress on beam flanges by distributing load away from edges
- Equal width jaws assure best possible stability
- Threaded handle allows for ease of installation and portability
- Special locking screw mechanism ensures the unit stays tight, increasing safety
- Can be adjusted to fit securely on a wide range of flange and beam widths
- Built-in suspension bar provides ultra low headroom
- Meets ANSI B30.11 and B30.20 specifications (Certificate included)
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Maximum angle from vertical 15° when used for lifting beams
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 26.84 lb (12.2 kg)
- Capacity (Tons) 3
- Rated Capacity (lbs) 6,000
- Rated Flange Width 3.35" - 11"
- Maximum A 11.22"
- Minimum B 9.84"
- Maximum B 17.52"
- C 4.65"
- D .31"
- E 10.24"
- Maximum F 6.30"
- Minimum F 4.33"
- Minimum G 2.17"
- H .87"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.