Jet 120607 5 Ton Beam Clamp With Locking Screw - Heavy Duty
5 Ton Beam Clamp With Locking Screw - Heavy Duty (120607)
- Can be used for suspending loads or inverted as a clamp for vertical lifting of flanged beams
- Jaw design reduces stress on beam flanges by distributing load away from edges
- Equal width jaws assure best possible stability
- Threaded handle allows for ease of installation and portability
- Special locking screw mechanism ensures the unit stays tight, increasing safety
- Can be adjusted to fit securely on a wide range of flange and beam widths
- Built-in suspension bar provides ultra low headroom
- Meets ANSI B30.11 and B30.20 specifications (Certificate included)
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Maximum angle from vertical 15° when used for lifting beams
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 35.728 lb (16.24 kg)
- Capacity (Tons) 5
- Rated Capacity (lbs) 10,000
- Rated Flange Width 3.5" - 12"
- Maximum A 12.60"
- Minimum B 10.43"
- Maximum B 19.09"
- C 5.51"
- D .39"
- E 10.63"
- Maximum F 6.50"
- Minimum F 4.92"
- Minimum G 2.05"
- H 1.10"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.