Jet 140110 22-1/2 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack - Low Profile - Super Heavy Duty
22-1/2 Ton JET Hydraulic Bottle Jack - Low Profile - Super Heavy Duty (140110)
- JET industrial hydraulic bottle jacks have earned a reputation for super heavy duty performance, reliability and dependability for over 40 years
- Electrically welded base and cylinder assures strength and eliminates leaks
- Not affected by temperature extremes
- All models work in upright, angle or horizontal positions
- Unique valving allows handle to remain in upright position when used horizontally for improved opertaion
- Cleated steel lift saddle for safest operator conditions
- Equipped with convenient extension screw for low pick up height adjustment
- Available in Standard and Low Profile models (LP)
- Fully serviceable; common release valve assemblies and other interchangeable parts allow quick repairs
- Rigidly adheres to JIS and ANSI standards
- Tested to over 150% of rated capacities
- Made in Japan
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 19.404 lb (8.82 kg)
- Rated Capacity (Tons) 22-1/2
- Closed Height 7-1/8"
- Piston Travel 3-3/8"
- Head Screw Height 1-9/16"
- Maximum Height 12-1/16"
- Base Size 7-3/16" x 5-1/16"
- Handle Type (piece) 1
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.