Jet 400140 3/8" Drive Composite Series Impact Wrench Super Heavy Duty
3/8" Drive Composite Series Impact Wrench Super Heavy Duty (400140)
- Produces 360 ft/lbs of nut wrenching torque in reverse
- Ultimate power in reverse maximizes removal of stubborn rusted nuts
- Super strong composite body
- Incredibly lightweight only 2.82 lbs!
- Twin Hammer mechanism provides more power and smooth, balanced impact blows for reduced vibration
- Modern "Up Hill Soft Grip" pistol grip handle design provides incredible tool balance and operator comfort ideal for long hours on the job
- "Push Through" Forward / Reverse control conveniently allows one hand directional change
- Dial type Forward/Reverse control knob positioned for ease of use, three forward and two reverse settings
- Muffled handle mounted air outlet adds to operator comfort and safety
- Specially treated anvil for long service life
- Air inlet screen for extended motor life
- A professional tool for professional users. Ideal for all automotive, industrial and farm service applications
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 2.82 lb (1.26 kg)
- Square Drive (inches) 3/8"
- Max. Torque (ft/lbs) - Forward 320
- Max. Torque (ft/lbs) - Reverse 360
- Working Torque (ft/lbs) 50 - 320
- Free Speed (RPM) 10,000
- Standard Bolt Capacity (inches) 1/2"
- Overall Length (inches) 6.3"
- Avg. Air Consumption (cfm) 4.3
- Min. Hose Size (inches) 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT) (inches) 1/4"
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 94
- Vibration (m/s²) 3.8
- Anvil 5.1
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.