Jet 400256 1/2" Drive (2" Extended Avil) Air Impact Wrench
- Produces 550 ft/lbs of hard hitting torque
- Weighs only 6.01 lbs
- Extremely popular traditional style 1/2" impact wrench design
- 2" extended anvil for use in tire shops
- Twin Hammer mechanism provides more power and smooth, balanced impact blows for reduced vibration
- Steel hammer case and aluminum body offers superior protection and strength
- "Push Through" sideways Forward / Reverse control conveniently allows one hand directional change
- Muffled handle mounted air outlet adds to operator comfort and safety
- Air inlet screen for extended motor life
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure
- A professional tool for professional users. Ideal for all automotive, industrial and farm service applications
- Air Inlet (NPT): 1/4"
- Anvil: 2"
- Average Air Consumption: 8 cfm
- Free Speed: 7,000 RPM
- Max. Torque - Forward: 550 ft-lb
- Max. Torque - Reverse: 550
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Overall Length: 9-1/4"
- Product Weight: 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- Sound Pressure: < 90 dBA
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Standard Bolt Capacity: 5/8"
- Vibration: < 0.4 m/sÂ²
- Working Torque - Forward: 350 PSI
- Working Torque - Reverse: 350 PSI
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.