Nibbler - Up Stroke Type - Heavy Duty (404153)JET404153:1EA
Nibbler - Up Stroke Type - Heavy Duty (404153)
- Powerful .4 horsepower air motor for professional use
- Cuts on the up stroke for reduced punch breakage
- Small diameter cutting head permits nibbler to be started away from the edge of a work piece by drilling a 9/16" hole
- Position of the cutting head can be set to allow cutting in four directions, forward, reverse, right or left
- Nibbler cuts maximum steel thickness: Regular steel 1.2 mm, Aluminum 1.6 mm, Stainless Steel 0.8 mm
- Compact design for use in close quarters
- Standard Accessory: Punch (905461)
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 2.1 lb (0.95 kg)
- Strokes per Minute 3,000
- Capacity of Steel (Gauge) 17
- Capacity of Steel (Inch) .054
- Capacity of Aluminum (Gauge) 13
- Capacity of Aluminum (Inch) .072
- Horsepower 0.4
- Overall Length 7"
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 7
- Min. Hose Size 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT) 1/4"
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 85.5
- Vibration (m/s2) 3.8