Jet 404418 3/8" Reversible Angle Head Drill - Heavy Duty
3/8" Reversible Angle Head Drill - Heavy Duty (404418)
- Exceptionally low profile 90° angle head design makes this drill ideal for working in confined areas
- Reverse valve for improved efficiency
- Lubrication port on the gear head permits convenient preventative maintenance resulting in extended tool life
- Rear exhaust outlet directs exhausted air away from the workplace for operator comfort and safety
- Teasing throttle delivers improved control from start up through run down
- Specifically designed for corner drilling, holesaw use, auto body work and other general applications
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 2.42 lb (1.09 kg)
- Chuck Capacity 3/8"
- Reversible Yes
- Horsepower 0.33
- Spindle Size 3/8" - 24
- Free Speed (RPM) 1,700
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 4
- Min Hose Size 3/8"
- Air Inlet NPT 1/4"
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 86.1
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.