3/16" Air Riveter €š¬‚¬œ Heavy Duty (409001)JET409005:1EA
3/16" Air Riveter €š¬‚¬œ Heavy Duty (409001)
- New improved model with powerful pulling load of 2,150 lbs
- Can be used on steel and aluminum rivets up to 3/16"
- The handle and cylinder are made using a special "low-pressure" casting process, significantly increasing strength and durability
- Longer 16mm stroke sets rivets in one hit, increasing efficiency
- Very compact and lightweight €š¬‚¬œ only 3.08 lbs
- High grade, heat treated 3 piece jaw design
- New style muffler system minimizes noise levels
- Improved Japanese NOK rubber gasket for longest tool life
- Includes 4 sizes of nose pieces for a wide range of uses
- High quality collection bottle included as standard equipment
- Designed for professional automotive and light to medium duty industrial applications
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 3.08 lb (1.39 kg)
- Rivet Capacity 3/16"
- Stroke 0.629" (16mm)
- Pull Force (lbs) 2,150
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 0.7
- Min. Hose size 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT) 1/4"
- Nosepiece 3/32" (2.4mm) , 1/8" (3.2mm) , 5/32" (4.0mm) , 3/16" (4.8mm)
- Vibration (m/s2) 2.5
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 75