Jet 409132 .498 Shank Riveting Hammer - Heavy Duty
.498 Shank Riveting Hammer - Heavy Duty (409132)
- Powerful air hammer, provides the slow, steady blows required to drive 1/4 - 3/8" steel rivets used in industrial assembly applications
- Ideal for a wide variety of hammering, chipping, cutting and scraping applications
- Uses popular .498 shank steels
- Teasing throttle for maximum control
- Muffles, side outlet exhaust for quieter and cleaner operations
- Standard Accessories: Bee-hive retainer (905862)
- Optional Accessories: Standard spring retainer (905861)
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure.
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 4.9 lb (2.21 kg)
- Blows per Minute 1,560
- Piston Diameter 3/4"
- Piston Stroke 2-11/16"
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 16
- Min. Hose size 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT) 1/4"
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 95
- Vibration (m/s²) 12.5
- Overall Length 8"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.