4-1/2" x 7/8" CG60 POWERBLEND EDG Flap Disc (503865)
4-1/2 x 7/8 CG60 POWERBLEND EDG Flap Disc (503865)
- POWERBLEND EDG Super High Performance flap discs are specially designed to achieve optimal grinding results for fillet welds, corners, and other difficult to reach places
- Flaps are folded upwards at a 90° angle enabling optimal adjustment to the work piece geometry thereby achieving better grinding results in hard to reach places without compromising safety to the operator
- Made from specially formulated ceramic grains that are designed to stay sharp, ensuring faster stock removal rates and extreme wheel life
- POWERBLEND EDG ceramic grain flap discs offer up to 70% greater grinding performance over traditional zirconia products
- Size (Inches): 4-1/2" x 7/8"
- Grit: CG60
- Max. RPM: 13,300
- Type: 27
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
12" 60 Grit CS 411 XS Discs with cloth backing, self-adhesive (PSA) for Metals
Regular price $1313 $13.13