Jet 503865 4-1/2" x 7/8" CG60 POWERBLEND EDG Flap Disc
- POWERBLEND EDG Super High Performance flap discs are specially designed to achieve optimal grinding results for fillet welds, corners, and other difficult to reach places
- Flaps are folded upwards at a 90?? angle enabling optimal adjustment to the work piece geometry thereby achieving better grinding results in hard to reach places without compromising safety to the operator
- Made from specially formulated ceramic grains that are designed to stay sharp, ensuring faster stock removal rates and extreme wheel life
- POWERBLEND EDG ceramic grain flap discs offer up to 70% greater grinding performance over traditional zirconia products
- Size (Inches): 4-1/2" x 7/8"
- Grit: CG60
- Max. RPM: 13,300
- Type: 27
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
12" 60 Grit CS 411 XS Discs with cloth backing, self-adhesive (PSA) for Metals
6" 150 Grit PS 33 BK Discs with paper backing, self-fastening for Paint/Varnish/Filler, Wood