13 PC 1/2" DR Deep S.A.E. 6 Point Impact Socket Set
- Blow mould case; Sockets made of the finest quality S.A.E. 4140 Chrome Molybdenum high impact steel
- TORQUE DRIVE socket design contacts the fastener on the sides instead of the corners, reducing fastener rounding and allowing up to 20% more torque
- Chamfered edges allow easiest socket placement on fastener, increasing productivity and reducing frustration
- Extra long deep sockets ensure maximum accessibility
- Most sets come with two-tone blow mould case with removable lid for use as an organizer
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Federal Specs: GGG-W-660A and ANSI specifications
- Deep Length S.A.E. 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
CDI Metal Handle Click Type Torque Wrenches - Dual Scale
Milwaukee 1/4" Drive Metric 6-Point Sockets with FOUR FLAT Sides - Standard & Deep
Milwaukee 1/4" Drive SAE 6-Point Sockets with FOUR FLAT Sides - Standard & Deep