Jet 610401 8 Piece 3/4" Drive S.A.E. Impact Socket Set - 6 Point
- Blow mould case
- Sockets made of the finest quality S.A.E. 4140 Chrome Molybdenum high impact steel
- TORQUE DRIVE socket design contacts the fastener on the sides instead of the corners, reducing fastener rounding and allowing up to 20% more torque
- Chamfered edges allow easiest socket placement on fastener, increasing productivity and reducing frustration
- Extra long deep sockets ensure maximum accessibility
- Most sets come with two-tone blow mould cases with removable lids for use as an organizer
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Federal Specs: GGG-W-660A and ANSI specifications
- Standard Length S.A.E. 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
CDI Metal Handle Click Type Torque Wrenches - Dual Scale
Milwaukee 1/4" Drive Metric 6-Point Sockets with FOUR FLAT Sides - Standard & Deep
Milwaukee 1/4" Drive SAE 6-Point Sockets with FOUR FLAT Sides - Standard & Deep