1/4" Drive 72 Tooth Ratchet Wrench (670927)
- All metal components are forged from superior quality Chrome Vanadium steel
- High torque 72 tooth twin pawl ratcheting system exceeds ANSI standards for torque
- 5° maximum movement between each engagement of teeth
- Push button quick release feature holds sockets on securely until ready to release
- Comfortable ergonomic handle design with anti-slip strips improves gripping power and reduces operator fatigue
- Spinner ring for use in areas with restricted space
- Convenient hanging hole
- Patented offset ratchet handle offers unique safety features - reduces knuckle damage and improves socket positioning
- Repair kits available
- Drive 1/4"
- Length (overall) 5-1/2"
- Teeth 72
- Quick Release Yes
- Repair Kits 900225
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 48-22-2322C 9-in-1 Square Drive Ratcheting Multi-bit Driver with bonus 8-in-1 Stubby
Jet 700001 16 Piece Raised Panel SAE Combination Wrench Set 1/4" to 1-1/4"