8" Long Nose Pliers - Jet 730292
8" Long Nose Pliers (730292)
- Chrome Vanadium steel construction for heavy duty industrial applications
- Computer-controlled machining of all mating surfaces guarantees smooth operation and maximum stability under load
- High frequency induction heat treated cutting edges hardened to HRC56 - 65 for long life and excellent performance on a variety of materials
- High frequency induction hardened teeth provide safe grip
- Computer-controlled grinding and sanding processes for a professional look and feel
- Dual injection moulded handles feature a tread-like gripping surface to prevent slipping and enhance user safety
- Phosphate finished with electrophoretic clear coat for resistance to corrosion
- Smooth jaw area below tips allows for pulling wire and cable without damaging insulation
- Serrated teeth below pivot are ideal for pulling fish tapes
- Length: 8"
- Type: Long Nose Pliers
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.