3/16" Drift Punch (775412)
- Ideal for lining up holes in two or more pieces of metal and for drawing pins through various assemblies
- Often referred to as aligning punches. Pry or twist both parts into alignment and then tap gently to ensure perfect alignment WARNING: Always wear safety goggles
- Made of the highest grade carbon steel, accurately hardened and tempered preventing splintering and extending life
- Powder coated shank protects against rust
- Edges accurately tempered to stay sharp
- Extra-thick Hexagonal shanks minimize roll away
- Working ends accurately ground and hardened to HRC 52-58 for maximum service
- Striking end hardened to HRC-42 maximum won't chip or mushroom
- Meets Canadian Government Specifications CDA39GP-43a
- Warning: Always use punches and chisels on materials softer than the hardness of the punch itself
- Point 3/16"
- Shank 5/16"
- Length 10"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 48-22-2322C 9-in-1 Square Drive Ratcheting Multi-bit Driver with bonus 8-in-1 Stubby
Jet 700001 16 Piece Raised Panel SAE Combination Wrench Set 1/4" to 1-1/4"