Jet 775441 1/8" Centre Punch
1/8" Centre Punch (775441)
- Ideal for clearly marking metal in work layout and making indentations in a workpiece before drilling
- Working tips are centered and ground to a correct 90° included angle WARNING: Always wear safety goggles
- Made of the highest grade carbon steel, accurately hardened and tempered preventing splintering and extending life
- Powder coated shank protects against rust
- Edges accurately tempered to stay sharp
- Extra-thick Hexagonal shanks minimize roll away
- Working ends accurately ground and hardened to HRC 52-58 for maximum service
- Striking end hardened to HRC-42 maximum won't chip or mushroom
- Meets Canadian Government Specifications CDA39GP-43a
- Warning: Always use punches and chisels on materials softer than the hardness of the punch itself
- Point 1/8"
- Shank 5/16"
- Length 4-1/2"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.