Jet Adjustable Wrenches - Chrome Vanadium
- Patented adjustment plate and tooth system eliminates old fashioned knurl and is 5 times faster than traditional systems
- Pulling down on adjustment plate disengages teeth and allows quick adjustment by simply pushing moving jaw until it meets the fastener
- Dual frequency teeth guarantee exact fit on both SAE and Metric fasteners
- Virtually no jaw play means no need to fine adjust wrench between fasteners
- Jaws remain parallel at all widths
- SAE and Metric scales for measuring fasteners
- 15° jaw angle provides greater leverage than standard 22° wrenches, reducing fatigue
- Heat treated chrome vanadium steel for professional use
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 48-22-2322C 9-in-1 Square Drive Ratcheting Multi-bit Driver with bonus 8-in-1 Stubby
Jet 700001 16 Piece Raised Panel SAE Combination Wrench Set 1/4" to 1-1/4"