CLEARANCE MK Morse Switchback Step Drills
The Switchback step drill is your solution for precision hole cutting in a range of materials including metals, plexiglass, plasterboard, and plastics. It is designed to cut faster and last longer when performing repetitive hole cutting or enlargement for electrical, automotive, and sheet metal applications. The spiral flute design allows for faster cutting, and all but the largest sizes are compatible with the 1/4" impact shank. Longer steps on the drill bit offer enhanced control and precision when cutting, and the 135-degree split point tip allows for faster penetration in every cut. Make quick, accurate work of hole cutting and enlarging on your job site with the Switchback step drill.
- Fast: 135-degree split point tip allows faster penetration than standard points
- Durable: Spiral flute design means longer tool life
- Accurate: Longer steps on the drill bit offer enhanced control and precision
- Versatile: Cut holes in a wide range of materials
- Sheet Metal
- PVC and other plastics
|124508||1/2" - 1"||9||1/16"|
|124409||1/8" - 1/2"||12||1/32"|
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Clearance Walter 13L614 6" x 3/8" x 5/8"-11" Wide Wheel Brush with Knot-Twisted Wires
CLEARANCE Makita A-94530 7-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Coated Framing Circular Saw Blade (bulk each)