Makita A-85092 6-1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade, General Purpose
The Makita 6-1/2" 24 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade has an efficient 24 tooth design. The ultra-thin kerf creates less drag on the motor and minimizes material lost. Carbide tooth design is engineered for quality cuts and longer life.
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- For use with 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8" arbor
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Blade Type(s): Circular Saw
- Cut Type: Cross, Rip, Plunge
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Application (saw blades): Wood, General Purpose, Framing
- Tooth Count: 24
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle: 20°
- Plate Thickness: .039"
- Kerf: .059"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 6,500
- Tool Compatibility: Circular Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
5 pieces 3-5/8" 11-14 TPI Flexible for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T118BF
5 pieces 4" 14 TPI Special For Plexiglas T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T101A