Makita A-90685 6-1/4" 46T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Metal/General Purpose
The Makita 6-1/4" (46T) Metal Cutting Saw Blade is ideal for making cuts in pipe, angle iron and channel. The carbide tipped design allows for cleaner cuts and added durability. The blade is expertly tensioned for true cuts.
- Carbide tipped design for cleaner cuts and longer cutting life
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- Ideal for making cuts in ferrous metals
- For use with Makita 6-1/4" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Blade Type(s): Metal Cutting
- Cut Type: Cross
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Application (saw blades): Ferrous Metal, Pipe, Angle Iron
- Tooth Count: 46
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 4,770
- Tool Compatibility: Circular Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.