Makita A-90691 6-1/4" 56T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Ferrous Metal, Thin Gauge
The Makita 6-1/4" 56T Metal Cutting Saw Blade is great for making cuts in thin gauge corrugated sheet, metal studs and more. The carbide tipped design allows for cleaner cuts and added durability. The blade is expertly tensioned for true cuts.
- Carbide tipped design for cleaner cuts and added durability
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- Ideal for making cuts in ferrous metals
- For use with Makita 6-1/4" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Blade Type(s): Metal Cutting
- Cut Type: Cross
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Application (saw blades): Ferrous Metal - Thin Gauge, Corrugated Sheet,
- Metal Studs
- Tooth Count: 56
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle: -15°
- Plate Thickness: .055"
- Kerf: .063"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 4,770
- Tool Compatibility: Circular Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.