Makita A-90700 6-1/4" 40T Carbide Fibre-Cement Saw Blade
- Designed for cutting fiber-cement siding, roofing, and backer board
- Ultra thin-kerf design for lighter cutting load plus saves material
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- Individually hand-hammered by skilled Saw Technicians for guaranteed flatness and proper tension to make the perfect cut
- Blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
- Arbor size: 5/8" (16 mm)
- No. of teeth: 40 Carbide tipped
- Grind: ATB (Alternate Top Bevel)
- Hook angle: 15°
- Plate thickness: 0.039"
- Kerf: 0.059"
- Maximum speed: 4,770 RPM
- Tool Compatibility: Circular Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.