Makita A-93837 7-1/4" 48T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Ferrous Metal
The Makita 7-1/4" (48T) Metal Cutting Saw Blade is ideal for making cuts in sheet, corrugated, metal studs, angle iron, rebar, pipe and tubing. The carbide tooth design allows for burr-free cuts that are cool to the touch. Blade lasts 50 times longer than an equivalent abrasive wheel.
- Carbide-tipped design for cleaner cuts and longer cutting life
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- For cutting sheet, corrugated, metal studs, angle iron, rebar, pipe, tubing and other ferrous metals
- For use with 7-1/4" Metal Cutting Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Blade Type(s): Metal Cutting
- Cut Type: Cross
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Application (saw blades): Ferrous Metal, Corrugated Sheet, Metal Studs
- Tooth Count: 48
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Tooth Grind: TCG
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Plate Thickness: .063"
- Kerf: .079"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 5,800
- Tool Compatibility: Circular Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Bosch T101A 5 pieces 4" 14 TPI Special For Plexiglas T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
Bosch T101BF Jig Saw Blades Variable Pitch Clean for Hardwood T-Shank 5 Piece 4" 10 TPI