Makita A-93843 7-1/4" 70T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Ferrous Metal, Thin Gauge
The Makita 7-1/4" (70T) Metal Cutting Saw Blade is ideal for making cuts in thin gauge sheet, corrugated and metal studs. The carbide tooth design allows for burr-free cuts that are cool to the touch. Blade lasts 50 times longer than an equivalent abrasive wheel.
- Carbide-tipped design for cleaner cuts and longer cutting life
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- For cutting thin gauge sheet, corrugated, metal studs and other thin gauge ferrous metals
- For use with 7-1/4" Metal Cutting Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Blade Type(s): Metal Cutting
- Cut Type: Cross
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Application (saw blades): Ferrous Metal - Thin Gauge, Corrugated Sheet, Metal Studs
- Tooth Count: 70
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Tooth Grind: FTG
- Hook Angle: -10°
- Plate Thickness: .051"
- Kerf: .067"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 5,800
- Tool Compatibility: Circular Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.