Makita A-99932 6-1/2" 48T Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade
The Makita 48T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is an ideal blade for a full range of cutting applications including ripping plywood. The Blade features high-grade carbide tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- For fine cuts in wood
- Up to 33% more cuts per charge compared to our standard corded plunge saw blade (B-07353)
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Engineered for smoother cutting
- For use with 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Blade Type(s): Plunge Saw
- Cut Type: Plunge, Cross, Rip
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Application (saw blades): Hardwood, Fine Crosscut, Melamine
- Tooth Count: 48
- Arbor (mm): 20 mm
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle: 8°
- Plate Thickness: .049"
- Kerf: .073"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 9,250
- Tool Compatibility: Plunge Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.