Makita T-01404 6-1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade, Framing
The Makita 6-1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade (T-01404) is built for faster cutting in a range of framing applications. The ultra-thin kerf design is engineered to cut smoother with minimal material loss and less drag on the motor, making it ideal for use with cordless circular saws. Additional features include the fully-hardened hand-tensioned steel saw plate construction for truer cuts. Engineered for use with 6-1/2 cordless circular saws with 5/8 arbor.
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Carbide tooth construction for clean cuts and long life
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- For use with 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8" arbor
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Blade Type(s): Circular Saw
- Cut Type: Cross, Rip, Plunge
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Application (saw blades): Wood, Framing
- Tooth Count: 24
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Tooth Grind: ATAF
- Hook Angle: 20Â°
- Plate Thickness: .039"
- Kerf: .059"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 4,770
- Tool Compatibility: Circular Saw
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.