Makita AF506 2" Brad Nailer
Features Slim Contact Tip Design For Precise Woodworking Fastening Applications.
Slim contact tip design enables precise fastening in wood trim, crown moulding, baseboard, casing, cabinetry and other woodworking applications!
- Air blower feature cleans material of dust and debris
- Quick release nose enables fast and easy clearing of jammed nails
- Quick release, side loading magazine holds up to 100 18-gauge brad nails
- Dual windows enable fast identification of remaining nail capacity
- Convenient, adjustable belt hook for operator convenience
- Non-marring nose and side bumpers protect materials from damage
- Soft rubber grip design for comfortable operation
- Operating Air Pressure: 70 - 120 PSIG
- Nail Size: (18 ga) 5/8" - 2" (15 - 50 mm)
- Nail Type: 18 ga Brad Nails
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Vibration Level: 2.5 m/s²
- Noise Level: 86 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-3/4" x 10-1/8"
- (L x W x H): (250 mm x 70 mm x 256 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.