Makita DTD154Z 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver with Brushless Motor (Tool only)
Variable 3-Speed, Reversible
Heavy Duty, ULTRA-COMPACT Design (Just 4-5/8" Long) and Brushless DC Motor
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- 3 stage impact power selection + TEK mode prevents over tightening of fasteners
- TEK mode reduces impact power during final stages of fastener seating
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool Only. Battery and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346449-3)
- Battery Capacities: 18V Li-Ion
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,100 / 2,100 / 3,600 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 1,100 / 2,600 / 3,800 IPM
- Maximum Torque: 129 ft. lbs (175 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 12.5 m/s??
- Noise Level: 96 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 4-5/8" (117 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.2 lbs (0.9 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
CLEARANCE DeWalt DCS350B 20V MAX Threaded Rod Cutter (Tool Only - open box)