Makita DTW1001Z 3/4" Cordless High Torque Impact Wrench with Brushless Motor, 3/4" Square Drive, Variable Speed, Reversible
CLASS LEADING MAX. FASTENING TORQUE - 780 FT. LBS.
- 3 stage impact power selection prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- BL DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- BL DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust fastening speed based on materials or application
- Electric brake prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- INCLUDES: Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346949-3)
- Battery Capacities: 18V Li-Ion
- Square Drive: 3/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 900 / 1,000 / 1,800 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 1,800 / 2,000 / 2,200 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 780 ft. lbs (1,050 Nm)
- Nut-busting Torque (reverse): 1,250 ft. lbs (1,700 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 15.5 m/s2
- Noise Level: 98 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 9" ( 229 mm)
- Net Weight: 6.9 lbs (3.1 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
360 degree Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser - Bosch GLL3-330CG