Makita DTW180ZB 3/8" Sub-Compact Cordless Impact Wrench with Brushless Motor
3/8" Square Drive, Variable 2-Speed, Reversible; SUB-COMPACT Size - PROFESSIONAL Power
- Sub-compact size (only 5-5/8" long) with high power ideal for professional installers, cabinetmakers, electricians, hobbyists, DIY and more!
- Auto stop mode stops impact and rotation in 0.2 seconds after fastener is loosened (when trigger is fully depressed in reverse rotation)
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- 2 stage impact power selection prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust fastening speed based on materials or application
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- INCLUDES: Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346449-3)
- Battery Capacities: 18V Li-Ion
- Square Drive: 3/8"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,300 / 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 2,000 / 3,600 IPM
- Maximum Torque: 130 ft.lbs (180 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 9.0 m/s2
- Noise Level: 89 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 5-5/8" (144 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.