Makita GA7050 7" Angle Grinder
Makita 7" Angle Grinder (Model GA7050)
- Paddle Switch with Lock-On Button (AC/DC)
- Compact gear housing increases maximum cutting depth by 1/4"
- Labyrinth construction features a complex series of channels to prevent penetration of dust and debris into the field and armature for maximum operational life
- Motor winding protection features "Zig-Zag" varnish on the armature and hardened powder on the field coils to act as an impenetrable barrier to dust and debris
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned at every 90° for optimal positioning
- Removable side handle can be mounted on left or right side of tool
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- 7" Angle Grinder
- Maximum Capacities
- Grinding Wheel 7" (180 mm)
- Sanding Disc 7" (180 mm)
- Wire Cup Brush 4-3/8" (110 mm)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.