Makita HG5030K Heat Gun
2-Stage Air Volume/Temperature Control
Ideal For Welding and Forming Plastics, Heat Shrink Tubing, Soldering Copper Pipe, Bending Plastic Pipe, Thawing Metal Pipes, Activating/De-Activating Adhesives and Putties, Stripping Paint And More!
- 2-stage air volume and temperature control provides versatility in a wide range of applications
- Rear housing design with integrated rubber bumpers allows tool to be positioned upright for use as a static heating source during two-handed operations
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for comfortable operation
- Air Temperature:
- Switch 1: 400°C (752°F)
- Switch 2: 550°C (1022°F)
- Air Volume:
- Switch 1: 7.0 CFM (200 l/min)
- Switch 2: 14.0 CFM (400 l/min)
- AMPS (120V): 13 A
- Overall Length: 9-1/8" (233 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.56 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.